This innovative serum system boasts a potent blend of vitamins and botanicals that assist in targeting the root causes of skin discoloration and helps to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone and visible sun damage.
- Guard the skin against photoageing and pigmentation
- Protect the basement membrane and prevents the generation of stagnant melanin by inhibiting tryptase activity, assisting to improve the appearance of age spots
- Suppress melanin production
- Assist in the prevention of pigmentation, leaving the skin looking clearer and more radiant
- Guard the skin against external stressors that stimulate melanogenesis
- Intelligent ingredient combinations have been selected that work together to fade and reduce the appearance of pigmentation, uneven skin tone and dark spots.
- Tightens and refines the skin while improving it’s ability to produce collagen.
- Reduces fine lines and dilated capillaries.
- Assists in reducing the effects of sun-induced skin damage.
Helps to retard visible signs of aging.
- Hydrates the skin by encouraging the production of the body’s own natural moisturizers.
- Assists in maintaining the health of skin, while supporting its natural sun defense against the harmful effects of UV rays.
- Contains a highly stable form of Vitamin C (Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate), a multifunctional ingredient that prevents lipid peroxidation (a visible sign of aging) while reducing the appearance of cell damage.
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products.
- After applying Mela-Prep Lotion, mix and apply equal amounts of Serums A and B to the darkened areas of skin.
- Then apply your recommended Environ Vitamin A moisturizer.
- Use morning and evening.