Environ B-Active Sebuspot is designed to treat individual breakouts. Sebuspot is a mild gel for use on inflamed areas of the skin.
It helps reduce congestion and redness while at the same time drying up the skin blemish.
Sebuspot contains four key ingredients: Australian Tea Tree Oil with its antibacterial and soothing properties; Panthenol (pro-vitamin B5) which helps in reducing skin oils; Acnacidol which is an active ingredient which regulates sebum production and Niacinamide which has topical anti-inflammatory properties as well as increasing oxygen and nutrients to the skin surface. Available in a 10ml tube.
- Contains low doses of alcohol & salicylic acid, which allow the penetration of the tea tree oil into pores and inflamed areas.
- Helps dissolve the plugs that block sebaceous glands - removing the root cause of breakouts.
- Antiseptic tea tree oil helps fight bacteria and inflammation.
- Salicylic acid acts as a mild exfoliant.
- Apply sparingly with fingertips onto spots.
- Use morning and evening until the appearance of your skin has improved.